Bienvenido

Mi nombre es I. Marie. Cree este blog para mostrar mis creaciones. Las Historias (cuentos cortos) puestos aqui son 100% mias. Yo no me copio asi que no te copies. Por favor comenta!

About Me

My Photo
I. Marie
I love cats and books.
View my complete profile

Messages

Entre Dis-Lignes

Blog con Isabelle r.

Mis Vampiros

LoVe Is A BaTtLeFiElD!

Visiten este blog! Powered by BannerFans.com

Gracias Isabella R.

Gracias Isabella R.

Gracias a Isabella r.

Gracias a Isabella r.

Gracias a Citu :)

Gracias a Citu :)

Gracias a C.K.S. por este regalo!!! :)

Gracias a C.K.S. por este regalo!!! :)

Gracias a Carol y Krlita

Gracias a Carol y Krlita

Concurso de Inmortal's Life!

Books to read for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge



The Story Siren

1 / 18 words. 6% done! 1.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 2.Spirit Bound Richelle Mead 3.The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Stephenie Meyer 4.Forbidden Games: The Hunter, The Chase, The kill by L.J. Smith 5.Dark Flame Alyson Noel 6.Love Bites by Ellen Schreiber 7.The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong 8.Burned by P.C. and Kristin Cast 9.Radiant Shadow by Melissa Marr 10.The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry 11.Blue Bloods:Key to the Repository by Melissa De la Cruz 12.Torment by Lauren Kate 13.Fang by James Patterson 14.Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins 15.Misguided Angel by Melissa De la Cruz 16.Paranormalcy by Kiersten White 17.Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Comenta!

Traductor

Sol de Medianoche -Falso

Esto es para decirles que el libro de Sol de Medianoche que han publicado en algunos blogs es un fanfic o sea no fue escrito por Stephenie Meyer. Para mas informacion vayan a .
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

April’s Story
By: I. Marie

 
Chapter 1:
The Signs
 
I was looking at the sky, it was 5:12pm, today it was raining all day and the sky was a color between blue and gray. I was all alone sitting in a chair in the middle of a park while everyone enjoyed it I was too bored to know what the big deal of this park was. I closed my eyes not knowing what else to do, then opened them and in my mind I was seeing a greenish paradise where a six year old girl walked, her hair was made into cute little pony tails, she was walking when the pink dress she was wearing got stuck with a tree. She pulled hard, nothing happened, she started screaming and pulling harder, still nothing happened. She fell on the ground but then a car passed by and killed her, it was terrible the way all her blood was over the grass making it look scarlet, really disgusting. The car driver stopped, got down of the car but it was too late. I closed my eyes again and opened them, I couldn’t breathe, all that happened was too real to be my imagination. With moments of anticipation, I got up and started walking as I recognized the place where the girl was killed, it was the entrance to the park where it looked like a forest but next to it there was a parking lot. I started running, what if I was going crazy? What if it was my imagination going wild? What if it all was real and I had to see what happened to the girl? And this is what I thought in that moment.
 
 First, I got lost but then I found the place, I was looking for the disaster and the car, there was nothing except for the trees, the grass, some other cars but there was no sign of the car nor the girl. It wasn’t my imagination, a family passed by with a bunch of little kids, one of the grownups was holding a girl with a pink dress, I thought it was the girl but I couldn’t be sure because I did not see this girl’s face. This happened all fast, the grown up let go of the girl’s hand, the girl ran away, her dress got stuck, then I reacted, I ran as fast as I could, took the girl’s hand, pulled her from the tree and got away with her. Three seconds later, the car that was going to kill the girl passed by and I let my guard down. This was insane, how could I explain that I saw something in my mind and later it happened but I could stop it from happening?
 
 This was too weird, so I couldn’t tell anybody because if I did they would probably put me in an asylum. When I got to my house, I began to run the stairs to my room. Right now the best thing to do is to keep it a secret. I sure needed a long sleep…

The next day, I woke up late and my parents were waiting for me downstairs and hours passed by…
 
Today the night is cold, the trees around me are making the sidewalk look dark and there is not a single cloud in the sky. The air brushing my hair around my face, some footsteps away now getting closer, I kept walking and then looked behind me. There was nothing behind me just the trees but I stopped walking, there’s a weird noise up in the trees. I looked up, saw a shadow but something dark came on top of me forcing me to the ground, it looks big and it feels soft but it’s too dark to see what it is.

0 comments:

Cual de mis historias te gusta mas?

Continuar la historia de Lumina Uley?

My Banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
BannerFans.com

Dark Essence (Esencia Oscura)

April's Story

April's Story

Lumina Uley

Lumina Uley

Labels

Leyendo:

Leyendo:

Followers